Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Slim Chance But...

Options
  • 19-06-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

My Da lost two checks today worth around 800 euro at the Maxol Garage beside Artane Shopping Centre. Was around 1.30/2.00. I know it's very unlikely I'll hear anything but just incase ya picked them up or seen them could you let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Sorry hunter, nope :( But my mam lives in Artane and she does her shopping in the Castle on a Friday, I'll ask her if she saw anything when I'm chatting to her later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Sorry, I was chatting to my mam over the weekend and she didn't see or hear of any cheques being found. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

hunter164 wrote: »
    My Da lost two checks today worth around 800 euro at the Maxol Garage beside Artane Shopping Centre. Was around 1.30/2.00. I know it's very unlikely I'll hear anything but just incase ya picked them up or seen them could you let me know.

Thanks

Did you check with the Gardaí if they were handed in? Or customer service in the various shops or at the petrol station etc?

You could explain the situation nicely to your creditors - after the cheques have been cancelled or expire, they may refund the loss.

Advertisement