Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New housing development in Blanchardstown

Options
  • 19-06-2009 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

If you are on the N3 coming into dublin just before the M50 roundabout I saw a new housing developement advertised. Now I know there is the Phoenix park racecourse about there but would anyone know the name of this new development, im racking my brain over this and I cant seem to find it on any new developers websites.

Thanks in advance
    Claire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

could be Waterville which is still selling. Also there's Auburn Lodge nearer town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Location wise it does sound like Waterville. I think the newest phase on sale is Achill Square. Prices are about 1/3 less than the last phase went on for. It's a mixture of townhouses, duplexes, own door apartments and apartment blocks.

Advertisement