Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribe With Laser?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Why would they seize any of my assets?
    It's my money, a bank transfer is a legitimate way to put in funds, where's the issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Paypal can take my house?
    Oh no!!!!

I'll try this later when I can remember the e-mail address I used to sign up for paypal.
    Does it work with AIB?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I'll also agree to guarantee a subscription if you can do it by laser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Terry wrote: »
    Paypal can take my house?
    Oh no!!!!

I'll try this later when I can remember the e-mail address I used to sign up for paypal.
    Does it work with AIB?

Yep, I've used it. Make sure to get all the details correct from the Paypal site but beware, it takes about up to 7days so it's no use if you've no patience. I think when I did it the transfer was cleared in about 4, 5 days. There's no extra charge as far as I remember (it was last summer).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    There's no extra charge as far as I remember (it was last summer).
    Correct.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

seamus wrote: »
    At best, they can "seize" what's in your paypal account, they cannot take money from your current account nor seize your assets. I've no idea where you're getting your false information from.

They can stop you being able to take money out of your account. Not your paypal account, your bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

[-0-] wrote: »
    They can stop you being able to take money out of your account. Not your paypal account, your bank account.
    How?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

[-0-] wrote: »

They can take funds you owe from your account, if you don't have sufficient funds some banks may freeze your account until its in credit.

PayPal don't freeze the accounts though

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Wirecard is also another way. There's a thread about it on Bargain Alerts.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Up till a month and a half ago, I've been subscribing with 3V, but lately when I buy a 3V voucher and try to pay with Paypal, I am being told "You cannot use this card, please try another".
    Can anyone shed some light on why this is happening?
    In other to subscribe this time I had to use an old 3V voucher that had 7 euro left on it, and that went through no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Up till a month and a half ago, I've been subscribing with 3V, but lately when I buy a 3V voucher and try to pay with Paypal, I am being told "You cannot use this card, please try another".
    Can anyone shed some light on why this is happening?
    In other to subscribe this time I had to use an old 3V voucher that had 7 euro left on it, and that went through no problem.

Paypal have a limit on the number of cards you can "add" to your profile. Using 3V cards means you've to add a new card each time unless you pay the €2.50 to "add" the "funds" to a currently valid card.

Advertisement