Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got sig2big'd

Options
  • 19-06-2009 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭

Erm.. I just got sig2big'd for a signature I've left completely unchanged for some months now that many mods have seen and never deemed it big enough to delete before?

Just curious as to why, as it really wasn't big at all, 'twas just a Last.fm sig like many other users have in their signature.

Kind of confused, as I could understand if it was a new sig or something, but it's been sitting that way for months upon months with nothing done about it.

Curiosity, really, doesn't bother me too much either way...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What was the image?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

xiiad.gif

was the image.

Ah yes, I remember that now as I deleted it. That is not the image you had in your sig, your image was taller than 125 pixels making your overall signature extremely large and thread-breaking.

Yes, it was the image I had in my signature, because I have the exact same signature image elsewhere and I just copied the code from it from there to here.

I don't want to argue with you, but it is definitely the same image, and that is fact :/

It wasn't, it was too big, that's why I removed it. But that image is within the rules.

• Advertisement

It was...! I guarantee that it was.

Only thing I could think of was that it was too wide, in which case it picked up a very long song title. But it was definitely a 5-track image and would not have been any higher, just fluid width. There's no possible way it was anything different.

I dredged my cache, this is the image you used.

Alright, fair enough, apparently I was using different signatures and never copped, so my bad..

..still curious as to why it only got done months after the fact, though?

I can guarantee that if I saw that image I would have removed it, it must be the first time I have seen that image, unless you recently changed it.

Nah, I hadn't touched it for a good 2-3 months, kept meaning to update it but never got around to it so the image was there for ages, suppose it could've been missed somehow I guess, there's not a lot of places I post.

Either way it's fixed now so done and dusted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement