Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you let your partner know you're in the mood for sex?

Options
  • 19-06-2009 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

This just got me thinking this morning, my boyfriend uses the non verbal approach of crawling over to me in bed, touching me softly & that lets me know what he's looking for.

I'm a bit more verbal so I like to ask in a childish way if he wants to play.

Do you girls just ask straight out what you're in the mood for or have you got secret signals so he just knows?

Thanks! :)
    Blue Star

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Barracudaincork

Im breathing!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

definitely verbal, although accompanied by physical signals.

"ooooh you're naked. in the interests of efficiency..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

I want sex NOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Helicoptor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

i just drop the hand haha:D

ah no but seriously i tickle her and things just go from there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

My last GF had 2 ways of doing it.

1)If we were in bed she would snuggle in beside me and start curling my chest hair with her finger.
    2)If we were on the couch she would sit up really straight and look straight at me with a mischiveous smile.

If those failed she just pounced on me like a mountain lion on bambi.

Fun times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

If we're already in bed, I'm definitely more like your boyfriend with the nonverbal approach. Once he wakes up (it's tough, trust me), it's almost always enough.

If we're clothed and I don't want us to be clothed, I'll usually start to drop some sort of double entendre here and there. Or if it's already late, I'll put on something nice when we're going to bed.

If he's going out for a few pints -- then I'll say, "Don't get hammered; I wanna have sex later."

I'm like a chameleon. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I either start teasing and pretending ive no idea what im doing or start kissing him and pounce.

ill do the i want you know eyes sometimes aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

This just got me thinking this morning, my boyfriend uses the non verbal approach of crawling over to me in bed, touching me softly & that lets me know what he's looking for.

I'm a bit more verbal so I like to ask in a childish way if he wants to play.

Do you girls just ask straight out what you're in the mood for or have you got secret signals so he just knows?

Thanks! :)
    Blue Star

I always put my hand where he loves me to put it . oh my !! I usually think then how greatful i am for the difference between us and them :D:D:D:D
    after that ........fun and games. Shameful I know but Im just addicted to that part of .....well you know:D:D:D:D:D..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

A few days beforehand ill say we're having sex on friday.and saturday. I live at home so he only gets to stay at weekends when the aul pair are gone away. Clearly I'm very sexually frustrated so.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

Used to be the case of start kissing, then...grab some booty :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I like the very direct approach. Just begin opening the belt of the man in question. That and the filthy smile is a bit of a giveaway :rolleyes: Some guys prefer women taking the initiative ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Abigayle wrote: »
    Some guys prefer women taking the initiative ;)

Definitly true.

Moonbaby wrote: »

FYI,not like this.:eek:

Ha ha ha.

I like the very direct approach. Just begin opening the belt of the man in question. That and the filthy smile is a bit of a giveaway :rolleyes: Some guys prefer women taking the initiative ;)

Yeh , mine does . I love that too, not a control freak thing.......just sex. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 lil'bluestar

I definitely like this approach straight to the point and no messing. I shall try this very soon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Krac

Usually "how much?"

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

When I join him in the shower..... he knows then exactly what I want :D:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Usually don't need to let him know...:D Its a given, unless one of us is sick..;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The magic words ''Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you just gald to see me '' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

This has always been a "problem" in so far as there is no problems in our relationship(thank god) I have to always do the asking

The problem with this is it sometimes makes you feel like your desperate. We were talking openly one day and I explained this. I think it sunk in cause she changed her language.

She usually says "2 minutes" which means "I want you know and I am not going to last 2 minutes...." Yeap that is a def improvement babe and it does it for me :D

Of course I modified it slightly and when she says no now I say "2 mins" which means "jump over on all fours I wont last 30 seconds" Dont know what she really thinks but 30 seconds later..... I dont care :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

"Lose the clothes hot stuff" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Helicoptor

Same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Depends on the situation...

If we're already in bed, some close snuggling and snogging gauges interest in taking things further. If we're not in bed then it's generally a case of asking the other if they are up for it.

I usually say something along the lines of "Are ye feeling frisky?!" or something of that nature along with a wink and so on while my other half usually opts for the "I'm going to bed, if you want to ravish me then be up in the next 10mins or I'll be asleep". :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

LadyJ wrote: »
    Same.

Tight fit in this helicopter!

I don't think there is a second in my life trhat I didnt want to have sex, so whenever she does is the question.

Latchy wrote: »
    The magic words ''Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you just gald to see me '' ?

:D:D , oh yes, :D:D ,I say that too, follow on by asking, does the little general wish to inspect the troops. ( MY HANDS) usually gets filthy after this.
    ooooooooh so filthy. ;);):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

I generally just put the batteries in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I generally just put the batteries in.
    A straighforward reply to the question as you'll ever get

• Advertisement

Latchy wrote: »
    A straighforward reply to the question as you'll ever get

I thought it was fab. be laughing for a bit. :D

Advertisement