Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hong Kong guy looking for jobs/ friends

Options
  • 19-06-2009 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello, I'm from Hong Kong and have been working in the film/TV industry for several years. I'm now in Dublin, just found this forum and hope can make some connecion with the film/TV people here.

I'm looking for editing jobs in Dublin. I've sent CV to many post production house but well, not much feedback. You may visit my site http://joelo.hostse.com/home if you are interested.

I'm completely new here and maybe you can give me some suggestions. Or if you have projects need editors (paid / unpaid), pls let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

For unpaid (to start with)

have a look at DCTV and see if any of the community groups might need an editor to help out. Judging from your showreel you could help out a bit in those areas and hopefully move on to something more with pay if possible.

www.dctv.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joelo

thx, will check it out

Advertisement