Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When should I hear back by?

Options
  • 19-06-2009 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone, just wondering has anyone else applied for a masters in DIT?
    If so have you heard anything yet?
    Or has anyone any idea when they will be sending out notice to successful candidates?
    The closing date for the MA i applied for was April 24th so im a bit anxious! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭encyclopedia

I have applied for a masters in DIT and the deadline was also the 24th of april, I havnt heard anythin back either, so im in the same boat as yourself, im assumin its due to exams and stuff, i was thinkin id get a reply after the exam results come out

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wclarke20

You should get a provisional acceptance letter and a form for 300euro payable to DIT. Once you send exam transcripts and other documentation, you won't hear from them until you get a big fat invoice in Aug/Sept time.

Advertisement