Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aw/Yeah

Options
  • 19-06-2009 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

There was this silly story that used to be told when I was in school that required all listening to join in at different points with the response Aww or Yeah where appropiate. I reserected it in the pub recently and everyone got involved, much banter.
    anyways. this is what I remember and I'd appriciate it if anyayiz could post any bits i've forgotten.
    Cheers

I went into a house AWW
    A Public house YEAH
    it only had one bar AWW
    A mile long Yeah
    There was just one barmaid AWW
    For every man Yeah
    I got in a fight AWW
    And I won it YEAH
    I got arrestedby a guard AWW
    A ban guard YEAH
    She took my name AWW
    And my number YEAH
    I got put in a cell AWW
    Full of hookers YEAH
    They cost a fiver AWW
    I had a tenner YEAH
    and thats the end AWW
    Till next weekend YEAH

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

the old that's good / that's bad jokes

• Registered Users Posts: 43 senape

All I could think about reading that was snotser from the den!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

there used to be a drinking song that went a bit like this, I'd love to remember it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

There's a part my friend usually says before the fight and arrest, still about the bar, along the lines of

i went to the toilet AWW
    it was mixed YEAH
    it had walls AWW
    see through glass walls YEAH
    there was no pint glasses AWW
    only buckets YEAH
    they had holes AWW
    at the top YEAH

Advertisement