Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - extremely bored!!!!

Options
  • 19-06-2009 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

I'm bored. So are my friends. I want to do things. Preferably outdoors. I'm 19, able and willing to drive. Located in Dublin. What is there to do!? Places to go!? Seems like everyday is a struggle to find something to do!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

round of pitch and putt followed by a bit of grub and a pint in johnny foxes always a good way of passing a couple of hours.

Also weather dependent, but its nice up at ticnock there in the dublin mountains and only 5 minute drive from marlay park there. You'd easially kill an hour there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Why not a walk up to the Hell Fire Club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

juke wrote: »
    Why not a walk up to the Hell Fire Club?

I wouldn't do that at nighttime unless there are a few of you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

get a mountain bike and to balinastoe, 40 min drive from dublin.
    there are rock climbing courses in dalkey quarry, i know one guide who does evening classes for 60 euro. or just go to a climbing wall, ucd and trinity have the i think.
    try kite surfing

Advertisement