Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Phone/Sim Card in Kerry where?

• 19-06-2009 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Question in title.

Hope ye can help.
    I know you can find this serice in shops that advertise that they do unlocking phone/card service but i cant any in Kerry.
    Can anyone help?

The mobile was bought in Dubai. I used vodafone and 02 and its doent work on either.
    I also wonder if i bring my phone to unlock it may not work cos its foreign will i still be charge for them to try to unlock if unsuccessful?
    How much do they charge??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

if it's brand phone, nokia, samsung, sony etc it should be unlockable, shouldn't make a difference where you bought it... try any phone shops near you, they might be able to point you in the right direction, depending on the phone your probably looking at €30 +

Edit:

Or you could ask Columba Rad : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

What is the phone make & model?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Question in title.

Hope ye can help.
    I know you can find this serice in shops that advertise that they do unlocking phone/card service but i cant any in Kerry.
    Can anyone help?

The mobile was bought in Dubai. I used vodafone and 02 and its doent work on either.
    I also wonder if i bring my phone to unlock it may not work cos its foreign will i still be charge for them to try to unlock if unsuccessful?
    How much do they charge??

Thanks in advance.

What part of Kerry are you in? I think there MIGHT be a place like this in Tralee but I'm not sure. I'll try and look into it if I can.

Advertisement