Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone unlocking...???

• 19-06-2009 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey i was just wondering is there any consequences to unlocking your phone...say for eg. i had a phone on vodafone network and i had it unlocked to use a meteor sim would i lose any of the fones capabilities such as WAP and Multimedia messaging sending and recieving...??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

No you won't.

Note to self: Update FAQ with this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 murraydave

Thanks, its just with my job recieving pictures via multi media is essential so i would definately need it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If you have a phone on Network A and you get it unlocked and use Network B SIM card in it you may have to setup MMS/Internet again on it. Those settings can be provided by customer care or you can get them from the FAQ at the top of the forum.

Note: FAQ now updated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 murraydave

brilliant thanks a million

Advertisement