Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

homevision tv/bb/phone in tramore

Options
  • 19-06-2009 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Outside of Pickardstown I spotted a sign for Homevision with the above package, googled about but nothing concrete ???????? so anyone heard or knows anything of interest , would so love a choice from the choices we have

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm always a bit weary joining any of these private company's that seem to constantly appear in Tramore. I prefer the main providers, especially in these times, to ensure a safe and secure service. Not saying anything against this company of course, as I never heard of them, but would personally feel more comfortable with some of the bigger guys unless the company had a good reputation or was known.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Called them if anyone is interested , only offering ADSL broadband so still need to keep the ripoff line rental, really wish I could ditch that.
    With regards sticking to the main players Sully, I see your point but I'm always willing to give a chance to newcomers and smaller players as I think its important to encourage healthy competition

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The website address is; http://www.homevision.ie/home.aspx

rasper; Aye, I know. I'm suspicious minded sometimes!

EDIT: See here; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055189497

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Hi Folks,
    I've been a customer of homevision for over 2 years now, and am only delighted to pass on my opinion of them. Please review this thread for a sample of how they value their customers: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055569040

In a word, they are: awful.

If you want to give hard earned cash to a company that really doesn't care about you or your problems, then homevision is for you.

Personally though, I prefer a company that actually acknowledges customers.

For any futher details, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm currently still being ignored by both the managing director and the customer services manager; still awaiting an apology; still awaiting a complaint number so I can take the case to com reg....

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Ta for the feedback and looks like you've every justification for that suspicious mind Sully,
    Not interested in HV atm as offering nothing new, sounds very shoddy servive alright but as we all know a lot of the call centres are plaqued in bad service for a variety of reasons, a simple google brings up all the BT, Eircom , Perlico etc SUCKS websites

• Advertisement
Advertisement