Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What weird things happen to you that prob don't happen to anyone else?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

Brown bread gives me the hiccups!

+1 on the sneeze due to chewing gum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

If I fall asleep on my bed with all my clothes on, I'll either wake up naked and covered with random stuff or I'll wake up fully clothed in the exact same position as I fell asleep, even if that means on my back resting my head on my arm, meaning usually in that case my whole body (but mostly my joints) are pretty damn sore, or even have an entire arm numb to the point you don't feel a thing with it anymore.

Also, if I sleep normally and wake up after like 8 hours, often enough I'll fall asleep again and sleep 6+ more hours.

Thinking of pumpkins makes me wanna puke.
    frag420 wrote: »
    i keep seeing the number 420.
    Same with me and the number 187. I concluded that you really notice what you want to see, because such a large number is in itself quite unlikely.
    Dean09 wrote: »
    Ok this is gonna sound really weird and prob disgusting but sometimes (very rarely!) when I yawn a tiny little bit of saliva will squirt out like a jet!!!! Does this happen to anyone else?..........anyone?.........no?........
    Oh it'd happen to me all the time when I was younger, and not just when yawning actually, just at random times when I'd open my mouth.
    netwhizkid wrote: »
    Everytime I sit in my sisters car and get out I immediately earth and get a fair old static shock. I have taken to closing the car door by either touching it with a sleeve if in a jumper or else the glass of the window to avoid shocks. Also when I was on holidays in the US last year I kept getting them. I really don't know why put I am very prone to static shocks! You should see me handling RAM I am fairly nervous as one shock and its down the tubes for the ram sticks. I usually ground myself of a radiator pipe first.
    Yeah, stop wearing wool or whatever that make static electricity (when you feel/hear it when you pull your head through the thing). That'd happen all the time to me as a kid, cause of my clothes too.

Advertisement