Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a band to play at a wedding

Options
  • 19-06-2009 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Someone told me Blueprint are good there based in Portlaoise I think but ive never heard them and ive also been told that The Works are good there based in Kilkenny. Anyone heard either of these bands what were they like? Or do you know of a good band that plays for weddings please let me know thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

If no one else will give you an answer then i shall.

Try the prickly pairs www.thepricklypairs.com

They did my own wedding last year and are top notch. Kildare based and lovely guys.

Peter is the contact and cough cough, if you are looking for a Dj i night kknow one, cough cough:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

www.blackknightsband.com

Best wedding band ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭puremule

You could try EPIC from Portarlington

www.epicband.info ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Ashlynn

Thanks for the info will check them all out. I was meant to be going to The Black Knights show case at the end of the month but my other half is working :mad: so ill have to put off seeing them for another month but the few songs that they have on there web site sounds good, hopefully there not to expensive :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

puremule wrote: »

www.epicband.info ;)

Might one of those lovely pics be of you ????:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭texanman

Eden are an excellent band.I've seen them a few times and the crowd loved them.
    http://www.edenband.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Blue Moose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 matt bell

Hey i was at a wedding in Cork last week and the band were fantastic they were called the Vendettas. Really got the crowd going.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭puremule

Might one of those lovely pics be of you ????:p

A HA!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

puremule wrote: »

www.epicband.info ;)

I'd also recommend Epic, great wedding band with a good setlist to keep everyone happy. I did a show with the Drummer a few years back and he was excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

Blueprint played at our wedding, years ago and were good.

Advertisement