Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASUS F5R - Wireless Connection (XP)

Options
  • 20-06-2009 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

I've an ASUS F5R series which originally came with Vista but have got it re-installed with XP. I've downloaded all the drivers from the ASUS website and everything is working fine except for the Wireless connection. I've installed the Wireless Console and WLAN Azurewave GE780 XP and my wireless light is on on the computer but there is no option to search available wireless networks or no wireless icon appearing in the system tray.

It's Integrated Wireless 802.11b/g - I've searched and searched the internet to try and find this driver for XP but all I'm getting is programs asking me to buy a program to detect which drivers I need.

Can anyone advise how I might rectify this problem?

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement