Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to Post Images in Horror Forum

Options
  • 20-06-2009 12:50am

Tried to post some images on the Horror forum today and there was no option to insert them into the post, instead it merely linked to the original location.

I then tried to copy and paste from another thread but to no avail.

Here is the post in question.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Img tags are turned off to stop people posting shock pics.
    If people want to see them they can click through.

Ah, any chance of having it reinstated and a strict no shock pic rule added to the forum? I know there's a chance some people could abuse the system but anyone who does could be appropriatly dealt with.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Youre probably best of to ask the mods of the forum as to the wheres and whens of posting images.
    There may have been issues in the past which has meant they are unwilling to have images posted on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

If you want to confirm/discuss that with the horror mods I sugget that you pm them for I know that spooky donkey never reads this forum and I can't recall ever seeing Tusky posting here.

Advertisement