Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandora Hearts manga/anime

Options
  • 20-06-2009 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I'm in LOVE with this new anime/manga!

others may disagree, but I say its a must read/watch! so exciting! :D And the characters are drawn very well! :D

Who else is a fan!?

I watched all the episodes that are out...and now I'm reading the manga! Though strangely enough, the anime has additional scenes than the manga! But all the same very good! :D

WOOO PANDORA HEARTS!

Have anyone watched or read it?? :cool::cool::cool: :D:D:D

Whose your favourite character? 4 votes

Oz Vessalius
    0% 0 votes
    Jack Vessalius
    0% 0 votes
    Alice
    25% 1 vote
    Gilbert Nightray
    50% 2 votes
    Vincent Nightray
    25% 1 vote
    Shalon Rainsworth
    0% 0 votes
    Xerxes Break
    0% 0 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

heard about the anime of this a while back but forgot bout it before i watched any, sounded good. definitely gonna check it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Looniatic

DO! it's AMAZING! and you'll be glad you did! :D

haha..it sounds like i'm trying to persuade EVERYONE to watch/read it!...infact..thats exactly what i'm doing. :p:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

defo alice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Salbags

OMG love pandora hearts! <333

i really like gil... muahahaha it's so good and the storyline's really interesting i think! Yeah i heard the anime has additional scenes compared to the manga, its usually the other way around, still love it no matter what tho! :D

Yeah we should get everyone to watch it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

read a good bit and watched a couple of episodes of the anime there over the last few days. seriously quality stuff, good call!

and Alice is awesome, she gets my vote

• Advertisement
Advertisement