Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help required if possible

Options
  • 20-06-2009 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,975 ✭✭✭✭

I've gotten a sig before off the regulars of this forum and I was amazed at how good it was, so now I'm back with a different request. I'm looking to get a tattoo and was hoping to get this figure done, but just want the soldier and flag part of it. Is it possible to take the original image and extract just the soldier part of the image? When it come to photoshop or similar I'm totally clueless. Anything beyond MSpaint is beyond me.

>>>LINK<<<

Also depending on how easy it is, if possiblee I'd like the option with and without the wings.

Thanks for any help or advice you can give.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Isn't that type of thing the job of the tatoo parlour? Certainly if you go to a good one they'll do that for you.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

here you go:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,975 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

p wrote: »
    Isn't that type of thing the job of the tatoo parlour? Certainly if you go to a good one they'll do that for you.

Yea I agree. Just want to have a drawing to make it perfectly clear.
    5uspect wrote: »
    here you go:

Holy **** that's exactly what I wanted. Thanks a million 5uspect :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

The wings are pretty rough but meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

Most tattoo parlors will let you bring in a print out from home, even if it's on a background. They're very talented artists and they would draw it for you on paper before you commit to having it tattooed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement