Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Options

Options
  • 20-06-2009 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm thinking of doing some travelling, Euorpe, Africa, Oz, N.Z., Asia (maybe for 1 year). I need to know the best, cheapest way to organise flights.
    All ideas & experiences (good & bad) appreciated.

Round the word flights dont work for this route option

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

one of the SA lads in here in work has been ranting on about really cheap prices with malysia airlines over that side of the world, like return flights from london to australia for 300/400 euro. havnt checked it out myself, but worth checking out

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Forget about 300/400 euro flights one way to oz, never mind return.
    Your best bet is either buying your rtw ticket with sta or buy single tickets with them for the long journeys.
    Your cheapest option would consist of something like this...Dublin via London to India. Make your own way to Singapore/Bangkok. Fly tiger airways/Jetstar to Oz. Return to flights to NZ with jetstar/virgin blue from Sydney. Go to west coast oz last and get a one way ticket from Perth to Capetown. Travel up to Nairobi/Dar Es Salamm/Cairo and but another one way flight back.
    STA is very good for one way flights.

Advertisement