Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Woman Rapes Ten Men; One Unashamedly Enjoys

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

liah wrote: »
    I'm not talking about domestic violence. I'm talking about the physical act of rape. Overpowering and penetration of one party over the other, and the physical (penetration, humiliation, physical assault) and psychological trauma involved therein.

I'd like to hear from a man who's been raped, actually. I already know what it's like for a woman to be raped.

I'm not sure what your saying here, in relation to what you state you know. If you where a victim of sexual violence I'm sorry to hear that, however, if that was the case I'm suprised to hear you speak like this. You seem obsessed with the act of penetration, I would expect more empathy in relation to this topic, from someone who has experience SV and worked through it, to the extent that it can be worked through.

If this is the case, using your experience of sexual violence to your arguement doesn't wash with me. Trauma is trauma, it's subjective by its very nature and its very unsensitive to claim that one person's trauma is more significant because of one difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

In the case of a woman knocking unconscious and raping a man, do you HONESTLY, TRULY believe that this would be nearly as traumatic for the male as a man physically assaulting and penetrating a woman?

Really..?

I get the whole emasculation thing. I really do. But unless the woman physically overpowers the man, beats him up and physically penetrates him with something.. can you really argue that it's the same thing? Especially considering how rare it is for that to be done to men and how frequently it is done to women?

I'm all for equal rights but in the majority here it's going to be women that are more frequently and more harshly impacted by this kind of event.

I also never said it wouldn't be traumatic for the men. I just said it was usually not quite the same playing field.

Minimising the effects of rape on any victim, regardless of gender, is utterly loathesome, and your arguement that the playing field isn't 'level' doesn't wash.

The playing field, as you put it, differs from victim to victim, crime to crime. No two rapes are alike, so drawing comparisons between the effects on victims is pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

nope thats sienna miller, this is her
    http://newsfromrussia.com/img/idb/spider-1.jpg

Her eyes look weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Her eyes look weird.

use your imagination
    better.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

stupid question

How can you rape a man? like dont they have to be hard?

*waits for throwing of tomatos*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

In the case of a woman knocking unconscious and raping a man, do you HONESTLY, TRULY believe that this would be nearly as traumatic for the male as a man physically assaulting and penetrating a woman?

Really..?

I get the whole emasculation thing. I really do. But unless the woman physically overpowers the man, beats him up and physically penetrates him with something.. can you really argue that it's the same thing? Especially considering how rare it is for that to be done to men and how frequently it is done to women?

I'm all for equal rights but in the majority here it's going to be women that are more frequently and more harshly impacted by this kind of event.

I also never said it wouldn't be traumatic for the men. I just said it was usually not quite the same playing field.

What happened to the Rape is Rape line? or no means no, though in this cases it doesn't apply.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

At present, the police know about ten of Valeria’s victims, although one of them refused to file a complaint against her.

“It was great,” the unnamed man said.

“I like hot women. I only wish she hadn't used the clonidine on me.”

Tbh, I'd say he doesn't want her imprisoned because it's a small town , chance she might meet him again etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

To be fair folks, I'm hitting a devil's advocate argument and not a lot of what I've said should be taken seriously.

It truly is entirely up to the individual situation. I've experienced rape first hand on multiple occasions and each time had completely different emotional impact to the last.

I don't wish it upon anyone and I'm just stirring for the sake of conversation so please don't take anything I say too seriously.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've experienced rape first hand on multiple occasions and each time had completely different emotional impact to the last.

Thoise poor men :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Maddison wrote: »
    I always wondered how women raped men hmmmm *rubs chin*....must test this out
    are you a fairly good looking woman? do you want my address? ill be home whenever you want me to be. ****it we can do it anywhere.

back on topic though, what a legend of a lady. i believe the world would be a better place to live in if all women were sexually aggressive. ahhhh bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

I don't like this argument.

Men and women are equal in a lot of things but sex, unfortunately, is not one of them. It's incredibly naïve to think that rape of a man is (usually) as invasive or psychologically or even physically as detrimental to men. Most men are stronger so it's harder to overpower a man, there's the actual act of penetration, and the viewpoints as a whole tend to be quite different-- as evidenced by the one guy in this case who simply said he enjoyed it. Some men also tend to perceive things differently and do find things like that funny. Sex is also rarely painful for a man.

Regardless, in this case, yeah. It's mostly on the same level. When drugs and unconscious people are involved, then it's never fair. Just addressing the fact that this argument is always brought up when it comes to this subject matter and it's not entirely a fair one.

Well I have to agree with that. I'd be bothered if a woman tried to rape me with a strapon up my pooper, but if it's about me getting into her vagoo well big whoop, doesn't sound that bad, might even be enjoyable haha.

Although the penis trauma doesn't sound fun. Women, if you're gonna rape a man, be considerate of not causing erectile dysfunction or something. Plus it's not like we need much to give you something to hang towels on :D
    Maddison wrote: »
    I always wondered how women raped men hmmmm *rubs chin*....must test this out
    Surely you'll need test subjects! :D
    javaboy wrote: »
    It wouldn't be rape if they were delighted. Can you explain why 9 of them did make a complaint if she was that hot?
    Probably because they were pissed they were unconscious ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

use your imagination
    better.jpg
    I'd hit that.
    How can you rape a man? like dont they have to be hard?
    I believe that's what the rope was for, although I'm not too sure how that works out. Probably doesn't give you the same quality boner as one raised by hand :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

snu snu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

The police say that Valeria abused at least ten men. However, none of them wants to file a police report against the woman.

It said originally only 1 of the men weren't going to file charges, now none of them are going to!

You'd never know maybe they'll go back for more! "Send me a video when we're done so i can see what happened"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Tomas911

snu snu

Death by Snu Snu!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Abigayle wrote: »
    Yeah? And what if she was doing the raping?
    Well if she took out the false teeth..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Dean09 wrote: »
    Well if she took out the false teeth..........

.....She'd sound like a dog trying to eat an ice-pop.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Trinity wrote: »
    Check list for tonights beers

Spider - check
    Rope - check
    Clonidine - check
    men - looks at poll - check

Women - eh, eh not likely at a Boards.ie nerd sausagefest...

'cptr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Abigayle wrote: »
    .....She'd sound like a dog trying to eat an ice-pop.........

Lol'd. Memories of the summer and my dogs stealing lollipops, the sound was vomit-worthy. So wrong. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

I am surprised that this has not come up on this thread before now - I am confident that the majority of you have seen the warning that comes up at the beginning of Southpark, if you are easily offended do not watch this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmm1EICLj1I

Advertisement