Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin bass fishing ?

Options
  • 20-06-2009 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody has any tips or locations :rolleyes: for bass fishing around Dublin . Kind of new to if and havnt had any luck yet :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gversey

Any lure that is lime green,and anywhere that is rocky with a bit of a surf.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Close to an estuary on the bottom with ragworm works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

there are a couple of half decent spots for bass in dublin but they should not be put on an internet forum as long nets have been known to appear

but if you are willing to travel get down to katts strand eannareilly and tinabarna down the yellow belly way

or head up by baltray the baits you need are crab,crab and more crab

best of luck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Sparks43 wrote: »
    there are a couple of half decent spots for bass in dublin but they should not be put on an internet forum as long nets have been known to appear

but if you are willing to travel get down to katts strand eannareilly and tinabarna down the yellow belly way

or head up by baltray the baits you need are crab,crab and more crab

best of luck

I used to fish baltray 20 years ago and discovered it to be all silted up last time i was there.The sea seems to have retereated about 50 yards at least!

Advertisement