Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Exchange question

Options
  • 20-06-2009 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

On this part of UCD's website;

http://www.ucd.ie/international/outgoingexchangesnoneu.htm

The link to "UCD's Non-EU Exchanges 2009/2010" doesn't go anywhere. It doesn't even click. It should have "A full list of our non-EU exchange partners, the number of places available and the subject areas involved"

I'm trying to find out what universities in what non-EU countries were available to people going away this September, so I can have an idea of what might be available in September 2010.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 freshtodeath

Your best bet is to find out who organises it e.g. Arts Erasmus Co-ordinator and send them an email asking them. There'll be more information about it at the start of next term I'd imagine as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Whoever made the page linked to their local machine instead of a public URL. This link works.

Advertisement