Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU campus

Options
  • 20-06-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

what's the rooms like here as i'll be staying here when i come over to dublin for 2 days in july.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

probably best to post this in the EDU -> DCU forum.

I was in one of the apartments once , they're not the Ritz Carlton , but they seem an ok place to rest the head.

fyi DCU is not in the centre of Dublin also so you will need to get buses to go into the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Insulting_Bitch

I lived on campus in DCU and depending on the type of room you booked it will vary.

Hampstead single is basic enough, bed, desk, wardrobe but you do have an en suite. Hampstead double is pretty spacious but if you are looking for the fancy ones College park is quiet nice. There is nothing wrong with the accomodation but don't be expecting anything like a hotel. It's just a room in an apartment. Although if you ever have to stay in Dublin again I would recommend booking into a nearby hotel, deals are better.

Will say this much..the beds are damn comfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Eddie_Vedder

I lived on campus in DCU and depending on the type of room you booked it will vary.

Hampstead single is basic enough, bed, desk, wardrobe but you do have an en suite. Hampstead double is pretty spacious but if you are looking for the fancy ones College park is quiet nice. There is nothing wrong with the accomodation but don't be expecting anything like a hotel. It's just a room in an apartment. Although if you ever have to stay in Dublin again I would recommend booking into a nearby hotel, deals are better.

Will say this much..the beds are damn comfy.
    nah DCU was the cheapest i seen coming over on friday 24th july for 2 nights seeing U2 at croke on the saturday and from prices of most hotels i've seen they are taking the piss.

Advertisement