Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaq beats up Chuck Liddell...... well, not really

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I like Shaq. He's a fan and he trains. Comes up with some very odd stuff on his twitter though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I heard his Twitter does be weird but i dont follow him.

I cant be arsed really

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Hephaestus

I like Shaq. He's a fan and he trains.

He seems to be more of a pro wrestling fan than an MMA fan judging by that vid.

"1,2,3 Chuck taps out" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Yeah.He's done a load of stuff for WWE (promos n that).Pretty sure he trains down in the Gracie Orlando gym aswell.And google has a few mentions of it too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Hephaestus wrote: »
    He seems to be more of a pro wrestling fan than an MMA fan judging by that vid.

"1,2,3 Chuck taps out" :(

Nah it is just a Pro Wrestling promo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Very creepy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Shaq is an awesome athelete and competitior. He probably would have been a very good mma guy if he had got into it instead of basketball.

Him an choi would be fun as hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

As the video says its Shaq just being Shaq, hes an entertaining motha F..hes a very very funny dude..loves entertaining a crowd..

Advertisement