Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlackBerry 8110 Pearl

• 20-06-2009 3:30pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This phone doesnt have 3g.

I use 3g alot with 3 for emails/internet etc.

I have to go to Manchester for work for a bit and scouting out a few phones. TMobile do this phone with unlimited internet access. How slow/good would the internet access be on this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well its capable of EDGE speeds so on an edge network it would be fine.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

TMobile appears to have edge so could be on to a winner

Edge is nearly as good as 3g, so should be fine.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Looks like tmobile on have edge in the US

gprs & umts/HSDPA for data transfer is what they have in the UK

Well o2, vodafone and orange have edge in the UK if thats any use to you

• Advertisement

I'm looking for a cheap pay as you go internet/email solution while i'm over there. Thought something like that would do nicely

Dont suppose you have any thoughts?

That doesnt look to bad

Advertisement