Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation

• 20-06-2009 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know what date the Humanities graduation will be on in August?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

It'll be the week of the 24th to the 28th. Try ringing SAA for the exact date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭clearya

The dates were supposed to be on the SAA website on the 16th but eh.... maybe they'll update it on Monday when the results are out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 playingpirate

The Business studies one is on the Friday morning...Also the first day of work for me....hmmm....what to do, what to do...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭clearya

I'm in London for induction on that date.....I figured it would be the Fri as there soooo many of us and it's more convenient, specially with the grad ball on the day after. My parents are a lot more disappointed than me that I will prob miss my graduation..prob cos I'm like I'll be in London baby!

Advertisement