Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thatcher

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

dlofnep wrote: »
    Calm down Ted, we're just discussing the delight one might encounter at the thought of the most vile cúnt this side of the Atlantic suffering unfathomable amounts of pain.

If you thought we were here to impress you, you thought wrong! :)

just an observation, is all. It cheapens you, and Mairt.
    But maybe that's just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

tbh wrote: »
    just an observation, is all. It cheapens you, and Mairt.
    But maybe that's just me.

You're going to have to forgive my lack of empathy towards her. She doesn't classify as a human to me, and is therefore undeserving of one morsel of empathy from me.

I don't really care what you think of it tbh, tbh. I'm not here to win you over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

You're going to have to forgive my lack of empathy towards her. She doesn't classify as a human to me, and is therefore undeserving of one morsel of empathy from me.

I don't really care what you think of it tbh, tbh. I'm not here to win you over.

Spoken like a true bigot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

bigot, leftist.. sod all difference :)

Spoken like a true bigot.

Thanks! Sticks and stones and so on..

I'll happily accept the title of bigot if it means I can poke fun at that gutterslut.

Onwards!

• Advertisement

No need to accept it ,you earned it buddy.

And if that's your idea of fun, well...you must be one hell of a funny guy.

Thanks!

If you're trying to get in my pants, you're doing a wonderful job!

I cant believe she hasnt been dragged down through the gates of hell yet, which the aul cnut deserves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

This thread and many of the people in it make me sick. Mods, is this fair game for AH?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

And if that's your idea of fun, well...you must be one hell of a funny guy.

You think that's bad, you should go on the piss with him! Burning union jacks everywhere, Thatcher's pic on the dartboard.... good times tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

FFS if you really want to punish the British, just give them Cowan and his front bench to run the place for a few months. I'd gladly have the likes of Thatcher running this place any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

gutterslut.

Thats a new one for me "Go wan ya gutterslut" will be my battle cry from Campions pub tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Indeed, they will all crawl out of their council houses, and abuse the corner shop owners ,who came to Britain with nothing, and with hard work and self sacrifice, built themselves up to enjoy a good living, serving tossers who wouldn't lift a hand to help themselves,except to sign for state benefits.

What a quaint Victorian view you have of the world. How do you feel about the banks getting your hard-earned wages in their last bailout? The whole financial establishment is on benefits now.

You think that's bad, you should go on the piss with him! Burning union jacks everywhere, Thatcher's pic on the dartboard.... good times tbh.

heh heh ..about sums it up alright.

One of those starry eyed immature gimps who latches onto any auld hopeless cause and will bore everyone to tears with the tired bigoted rhetoric..
    Looks at one side only and ignores any reasoned argument..

yeh, get the picture there buddy.

One of those bag of laughs.:cool:

What a quaint Victorian view you have of the world. How do you feel about the banks getting your hard-earned wages in their last bailout? The whole financial establishment is on benefits now.

Huh:confused:

Victorian?

Late sixties buddy,and it's not quaint,it's fact.

Thatcher got people to stand on their own two feet and stop depending on handouts.

Obviously missed out a few though;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

One of those starry eyed immature gimps who latches onto any auld hopeless cause and will bore everyone to tears with the tired bigoted rhetoric..

I dunno man, I quite enjoy it. Doesn't help that most of what you said bout him is the complete opposite in real life, but hey... there's bigots everywhere.

Might even join Dlofnep for a piss on Thatcher's grave when she finally does croak it.

UTP tbh... :cool:

I dunno man, I quite enjoy it. Might even join Dlofnep for a piss on Thatcher's grave when she finally does croak it.

UTP tbh... :cool:

Whatever floats yer boat as they say.

I doubt if the Baroness would be too worried about a couple of lightweights pissing on her grave.

She saw off enough of them in her lifetime;)

You've absolutely no idea of who I am, or what I'm about. People are born with equal footing for me. I offer empathy where it's deserved. Maggie Thatcher was an evil fiend-bucket, and there is absolutely no onus on me to respect her life. This feeling is not only shared in Ireland, but also across Britain. I will happily celebrate her death like she gloated at the death of Ireland's fallen, and your holier than thou attitude won't change that.

Ride on son, ride on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

You've absolutely no idea of who I am, or what I'm about.

Oh I think anybody who has read your posts on this thread know exactly what you're about! Endof!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

regi wrote: »
    This thread and many of the people in it make me sick. Mods, is this fair game for AH?

I'm new to this but I find myself agreeing, so I will close it for now.

If the other Mods of After Hours decide I am wrong in doing so, I will reopen it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement