Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sweeney byrne barbers - yay or nay ???

Options
  • 20-06-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

A friend of mine has just been what can only be described as BUTCHERED, by a (obviously) non qualified barber in sweeney byrnes. he has been left with half a fringe. it looks like something out of a cartoon.

not only did they treat him badly with their 'service', but he had to wait 50 minutes. obviously, a saturday is going to be busy - its odd that only one person was working. there was a big massive queue of people waiting to get seen to, and apparently 3 people got up and left when they saw what the supposed barber in question did to his hair!!!

when he complained, she merely muttered something under her breath and walked saying "14 Euro there ok"

how overpriced. it wouldnt be so bad, if he got what he asked for in the first place i.e. a scissor cut, but then to be treated in an uinfriendly manner and for the barber to have the cheek to not even give a reduction is beyond a joke! it not as if he would have expected her to give it for nothing - but if she fixed it or even gave an apology - it would have been fantastic!!

id say that was his first and last time going there anyways.

rant over.

oh wait left out this part: the barber apparetnly got the razor an rannit over his eyebrows. WDF?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

My mate got tips in his hair done there one year. He got them cut out about 40 min after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Stealdo

aloevera wrote: »

oh wait left out this part: the barber apparetnly got the razor an rannit over his eyebrows. WDF?

Is he sure there was no 'history' there? He didn't muscle in on anyone's girl the night before or anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭aloevera

Stealdo wrote: »
    Is he sure there was no 'history' there? He didn't muscle in on anyone's girl the night before or anything?

haha, a far as i know he didnt. however it is a possibilty. ill have to ask him the next time i see him. :pac:

Advertisement