Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo prices

Options
  • 20-06-2009 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

hi all
    does any one know how much tattoo are on average?
    i know there is no such thing as an average tattoo i'm just looking for a ball park figure. my other half and I are planing to get some tattoo soon, i've wanted one for years. his will be a medium sized tribal design on his arm and i'd like some thing girly (but not in a sad way :rolleyes: ) on my foot
    any advice would be great
    thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

lil'bug wrote: »
    hi all
    does any one know how much tattoo are on average?
    i know there is no such thing as an average tattoo i'm just looking for a ball park figure. my other half and I are planing to get some tattoo soon, i've wanted one for years. his will be a medium sized tribal design on his arm and i'd like some thing girly (but not in a sad way :rolleyes: ) on my foot
    any advice would be great
    thank you :)

You pay the tattoo artist by the hour they start off @ around €80

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

About €80-€100 per hour.
    You'll pay for the full hour even if it takes less though.

You should be looking at the artists work though, and forget about the price until you're at the counter paying.
    Remember, it'll be on you for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

i've heard some great reviews about all star ink in Limerick but i think i'll hit all of the tattoo places in limerick before i make my choice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Try Danny Bullmans place on Thomas St. All of the lads in there are sound and will definitely do a good job on whatever you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 jordanmmcc

I go by the saying:

Good tattoo's aren't cheap, and cheap tattoo's aren't good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

jordanmmcc wrote: »
    I go by the saying:

Good tattoo's aren't cheap, and cheap tattoo's aren't good.

you could get an appern 2 do the tattoo i got 1 done and it was grand he only charged me €50 and it took him over an hour:p

Advertisement