Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the four courts

Options
  • 20-06-2009 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hi gang,
    i dont know dublin to well but im getting the 66 dublin bus in from maynooth. i just wondering where the four courts are and where would i get off .
    any help appreciated:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

coolkid wrote: »
    hi gang,
    i dont know dublin to well but im getting the 66 dublin bus in from maynooth. i just wondering where the four courts are and where would i get off .
    any help appreciated:D

Four Courts

On the North Quays. The 66 will drop you off right outside.

What are you charged with? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Get off at mellows bridge, the stop between hueston and capel street. Courts are on north quays, (innis quay). You'll see the building as you travel up the north quays. Next stop is only a little bit further up the quay (3 minute walk) if you miss the stop. It's the second stop of 3 along the north quays so when you see the liffey on your right, look out for the courts coming up on the left. If you cross the river onto the southside you've gone too far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Luas will take you there too.

Advertisement