Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Night Round 4

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Dub973

Online record is like 3-26 or something. I'm unbeleivable in legacy modes and playing against mates bu online....

Think I'm playing people that are too good or something. Any decent tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

djkeogh wrote: »
    Fought another guy who had an unbeaten record and he just literally ran away from me the whole fight. Could never catch him to land more that a punch or 2 at a time and he ultimately wore me out and put me down.

Did this guy use James Toney?? I swear to God I nearly put my joypad thru the telly fightin a guy who ran for the whole fight, pushed or clinched when I got in close. I couldnt break out of the clinches for ages either, didnt know what was goin on. I nearly had him, but he won on points, just because I was throwing about 20x more punches trying to catch him, was the single most frustrating thing ever. Complete sad act that he can actually sit there fight after fight doing that, just for the W.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

consultech wrote: »
    Did this guy use James Toney?? I swear to God I nearly put my joypad thru the telly fightin a guy who ran for the whole fight, pushed or clinched when I got in close. I couldnt break out of the clinches for ages either, didnt know what was goin on. I nearly had him, but he won on points, just because I was throwing about 20x more punches trying to catch him, was the single most frustrating thing ever. Complete sad act that he can actually sit there fight after fight doing that, just for the W.

That...or professional and clinical. It's not a style that the spectators (snigger) will appreciate but it works for him. And most importantly, he got the win. Perhaps that is the way that HE enjoys playing the game. A nip-and-tuck strategical battle.

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Dub973

Won nine in a row and was going for the tenth. Dominated the fight,commentators said I was hammering in and then it is announced ge wins by split decision. What the hell like!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i feel that they simplified it for people who were sick of gettin destroyed by others who could play!
    i mean fight night 2 and 3 were unbelievable games, this wont cut it for me its too changed, trying to bring a broader audience maybe, i know alot of my friends hated the controls system but thats what made the games great in the first place!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

No tips here I'm the same as you!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,505 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Downloaded the demo a few days ago and think its a great game judging from that anyway, but am currently stuck for a bit of cash so would people recommend buying it? €50 new and €45 2nd hand in Gamestop. Haven't shopped around though.

Whats the legacy mode like? Can you use fighters already in the game for your legacy mode or do you have to create your own? Also, when you download other online users fighters can you use them in Fight Now mode and Legacy or just online? Cheers in advance

Advertisement