Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Nass

Options
  • 20-06-2009 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

sorry if this is in the wrong place but wondering how i would get to an 'event' on in Punchestown in a couple of weeks? any buses? citylink emailed me back saying they are not going to this 'event' this year.....:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you mean Oxegen? (It's ok to talk MCD again) It seems Bus Eireann is not doing any service there either.

Check in Gigs/Events under Music, perhaps you can carpool with others.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

haha ok i was being very careful about what i said! cheers though il give it a shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

zhivago's are running a bus, you can also get train to naas, change at kildare i think, and there's shuttle buses from naas then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Predalien wrote: »
    zhivago's are running a bus, you can also get train to naas, change at kildare i think, and there's shuttle buses from naas then.

I think Zhivago are too.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

jenno86 wrote: »
    I think Zhivago are too.

think you have to buy your ticket with em though dont you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement