Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compilation cd of Traditional Irish Songs

Options
  • 20-06-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I'm wondering if any one this forum anybody could name a good compilation(s) of traditional irish songs.
    In particular, I'm looking for a cd recording of "Eamon a' Chnoic" but would also like to find songs such as "Danny Boy", "Galway Bay", "Dingle Bay" etc..
    Any information / recommendations much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

Make your own? Almost every song is on youtube and its handy to record from youtube and have files as mp3 and then copy to disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

I have to strongly recommend Itunes because this is exactly what I use it for. Listen through the clips and find your favourites. Easy......

• Registered Users Posts: 21 simplyc73

Must admit to never having used itunes. however, i think I now have a reason to get into it with this so thanks for the recommedation from you both.
    SimplyC

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

simplyc73 wrote: »
    Must admit to never having used itunes. however, i think I now have a reason to get into it with this so thanks for the recommedation from you both.
    SimplyC

Well I spent about 10e on DeDanann songs off itunes which would otherwise have cost me the price of 5 albums. Also I heard that the songsare no longer protected so you can convert them and use them on any media player.

Advertisement