Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help!

• 20-06-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Im in such a state :(

I have a blackberry bold 9000 and while i was deleting a few old texts, the application froze and then said error and now ALL my texts are gone! :'(

I have a few that I rly wanted to keep that i saved in the 'saved' box but theyre gone aswell :(

Is there any possible way of getting these saved txts back??

Please help if you can :(

Update:
    Ok so after i calmed down iv done some searching on my phone and i discovered that all my txts are still on my phone but i have to go to, 'folders' then 'sms inbox' and i can view them there. When i receive a txt now it doesnt go to my normal inbox it goes to my sim inbox :s

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

In the device options, click SMS and set the 'Leave Messages On SIM Card' to No. Press the Menu key and click Save.

Then they will save to the phone instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

In one day I have managed to have 2 problems, to do with phones and you have solved them both! Thank you so much! :)

Advertisement