Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of america

Options
  • 20-06-2009 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anybody here ever work for Bank of America in Carrick-On-Shannon. Just wondering what is it like to work there and any information anyone here might have?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

my auntie and several cousins and friends work there, its ment to be ok , easy enough place to work ,aslong as you get on with everyone,

but there a likeable bunch and there is the fittest women outside of kiltubrid working in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

As Leitrim Lad said, Meant to be a good place to work.
    Had a few friends working there in the call centre, they said the work can get very tedious and repetitive quickly, but I'd say that's the same in all call centres.
    The management style is meant to be quite American, as in big into team building, motivational group activities etc etc, so great if your a team player, not so good if your not!!
    Most of the people working there are youngish - twenties, thirties etc so there's a good enough social scene, after work drinks, cinema etc, and think a good few get involved with Tag rugby, soccer etc that's happening around town.
    Hope this helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

I work there for the past 6 years & also have met my future fiance there, so good things have come out of bank of america ;)

Advertisement