Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small light phone

• 20-06-2009 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hi,

What is the thinnest, smallest phone on the market at the moment? I found the samsung u100 on the internet at only 5.9mm thick but it seems to have stopped being made.

I need to carry around two phones and i am looking for something that is small and light. I really don't care about any additional features like camera etc as long as I can make calls and text.

Any advise appreciated. Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Nokia 6100.

You might find one lying around the place.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Nokia E51 is pretty thin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭blaz

Nokia 2630.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭portcrap

thanks for the suggestions. None of those come close to the 5.9mm thickness of the samsung u100. can't understand why they stopped making it. it was a sweet ass phone.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

One option might be ebay: Samsung U100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

portcrap wrote: »
    thanks for the suggestions. None of those come close to the 5.9mm thickness of the samsung u100. can't understand why they stopped making it. it was a sweet ass phone.:confused:

GSM Arena allows you to search for all handsets with a thickness of 9mm and below. There isn't any handset that really matches the U100, but at least you have some options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭portcrap

thanks for the web address. looked it up and there are a few options I'll look into. Thanks a million for the suggestions lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement