Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,451 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I deleted the thread.

boards.ie isn't here so you can fight your legal battles. If you think you have a case, take it to a solicitor.

Apologies for not advising you of this sooner.

• Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭yardeyar

Hi Victor, firstly if you read my post I dont have an issue with the Letting Company, I was passing by the shop and saw the man with the sandwich board, by the way he got paid but seemly many other people are owed a lot of money, the purpose of my post was to warn other people the fact that this company "could be in the RED" and they could loose their money. Again I repeat I do not have an issue with this company but your web site is an excellent way to warn people of problems and issues. I did some surfing on the web last Friday night and if you look at one of the links I attached you'll see the same company has done a runner in Blackpool and many people have lost their money, in these hard times I think you have a duty to highlight these issues to the public. I'm sure if you were looking for a property to rent and you handed over your hard earned cash and the landlord said he never received it and threw you out on the street you'd be very thankful you were warned on this web site and would use another letting company. Thank you. yardeyar.

Advertisement