Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a great gaming laptop for the best price

• 20-06-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

Anywhere I can get a bargin for a great gaming laptop? All suggestions would be considered, any help would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

cronos wrote: »
    Anywhere I can get a bargin for a great gaming laptop? All suggestions would be considered, any help would be great!

need to give a budget at least, as well as the kind of games and any other needs from it.

ebay's probably your best bet though for a decent price, a few XPS's available there for decent prices. bargain and gaming laptop don't really go together though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Anywhere between 1000 and 2100 euro. When I say bargin I dont necessarily mean cheap. I mean good value, for example if there was a 5000 grand gaming laptop being sold for 2000 euro then that would be a bargin to me. Thats just an exaggerated example.

Advertisement