Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPI nitro RS4-2 car

Options
  • 20-06-2009 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I've got an hpi nitro RS4-2 car sitting at home for a few years now.

I've tried to get it back up and running and put it to some use but I keep getting as far as running a rich tank and then a few normal tanks of fuel, having some fun and putting it away again.

Only additions i remember i got for it was a foam bumper put onto a cut bumper and a belt tensioner. Got a ford touring car shell, 2 chargers for, remotecontrol, after run oil (always used this) and some fuel thats a few months old.

Just wondering what I would get for it if I were to sell it. The car should still run, might need some new fuel a spark plug and maybe a clean.

Jozi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

how long is a few years? I'd say you'd be lucky to get €100 for it Iv got one of the more up to date ones its drift spec and its great craic (engine is crap though) bought it back in february for €250 including postage and customs but your one must be old enough because it's belt drive is it? and if im not mistaken i think hpi done away with the belt drives on the rs4's there all gone shaft

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I've no idea how old, could 4 yrs?

I think they done away with belts on the model that replaced mine.

I'd take 100 for it if I could get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 cmc2009

i might buy that off you how much?? where u from

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

It's gone im afraid. Gone awhile, can't even remember what I got for it

Advertisement