Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

37LG5010 FUBAR !!

• 20-06-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I am just wondering if I can get one of these fixed that has sustained blunt force trauma to the screen. My three year old attacked it with a golf club... apparently peter pan was in a spot of bother... as was my wallet on having to buy a replacement the next morning.

Anyway, if you turn it on 70 & of the screen is okay, however there is what looks like a bullet hole in the top right corner (likely site of impact) and then the screen has mangled vertical lines all the way down the right hand side of the screen.

Its been sitting in storage for a few months so I am guessing I should just scrap it as I doubt there is a cost effective method to repair it.

However if anyone has any suggestions I would to try to get it fixed.... damn good unit these...

P.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Well you could get an estimate of a panel replacement, but with the parts and labour involved, it would be near worthwhile getting a new tv.

Prob go and get an estimate first before you make your mind up what you're going to do.

Pity about what happened :(

Advertisement