Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia car kit adapter

• 21-06-2009 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Recently bought a car which has a Nokia kit fitted with a CARK-91 cradle not too unlike this one:

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/accessories/all-accessories/car-solutions/car-kits/nokia-car-kit-cark-91

My question is, is there some form of adapter or converter out there to be able to use this kit with a Nokia 6500slide?

I've searched around t'internet for a bit and can't seem to turn up anything. While i dont absolutely need the use of the kit (i have a b/t headset for when i'm on the road) it'd be nice to be able to use the kit as its there.

So I once again turn to the boardsie oracles to send me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any help

SD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sorry but no. Your car kit is used whats called 'pop-part' connection, which is not used anymore.

You need a kit that uses bluetooth, one example is the CK-7W nokia kit, but their is a lot more newer type versions which connect using bluetooh, and just use a holder rather than a cradle

Advertisement