Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

to the 2 women and bus driver back from slane

Options
  • 21-06-2009 9:56am

all i can say is thanks.. worst horrors of my life afterwards nd ye were really sound about it.

unreal concert tho.. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

What happened ya? I was at it too. God it took a long time to get home. mainly cause my driver took some wrong turns and the silliest route to Galway possible. :D

Kazooie wrote: »
    What happened ya? I was at it too. God it took a long time to get home. mainly cause my driver took some wrong turns and the silliest route to Galway possible. :D

first zhivago bus then? mine took wrong turns aswell..

and what happened? not sure why but i started sweating really bad nd then hallucinatin from dehydration i guess.. got sick 2 or 3 times outside bus on way home

Jesus that sounds awful. :eek:. Ya sounds like the horrors alright. No I drove the car up but my friend drove it home. He thought it woulld be a great idea to go through Mullingar but watchin out for sign posts at night while you are shattered is not easy. I wanted to go to slepp but the gob****e would have driven us to Belfast I'd say if I did! :o

lol so when did ye get home? think it was half 4 by time i was in bed nd another hour id say by time i slept..

Ah I was home an hour before ya. Ya I was wired as well when I got home so drank another beer to help me sleep. Now I don't feel so bad hearin your story. It pales in comparison. ;)

• Advertisement

yea the hallucinations were horrible to be honest.. exhaustion mixed with dehydration mixed with getting sick :p never wana feel that way again in my life especially on a bus

friend got lost nd is in some b&b towards dublin.. feel more sorry for him!

It'll teach him not to get lost in future. ;)

it cud teach us not to use meteor either.. was impossible to ring anyone like

Advertisement