Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The most insane video I've ever seen. Fake or real?

• 21-06-2009 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

This guy absolutely freaks out in his bedroom when his mother cancels his xbox live subscription. Hidden camera hilarity ensues. It's pretty freaky as well. He tries to shove a remote control up his hole at 1:10. (still safe for work though, he's clothed)

Fake or real? It's too mental to be fake. Plus, why would anyone shove a remote up their hole to make a fun youtube video?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

That is one crazy mofo right there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

So the kid gets just enough time to hide the camera away before tantrum boy comes in and throws his fit, and then tantrum boy leaves again just afterwards?

Yeah, that's really real alright.

It is, however, prime material for keyboard cattage.

Edit: lol, just found it in the keyboard cat thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭barongreen

spoilt kids freaking out in the states.... real i'd say 1 every minute. not that hard to catch it on video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

partyguinness banned. Any users unfortunate enough to know why you have my sympathies.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement