Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours and serious threads

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Ahhhhhh knew you'd reply, we must have the same mentality so.
    Thanks for pointing that out, god we're like board twins or sumthin. AWESOME!!!

I know how important getting the last word is to your self-esteem - who am I to deny you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

You seem to be doing a good enough job of it yourself. again it shows how we're so alike! how cute!

Whenever i make an argument for someone else like Bollocko or Terry you just come on and try to insult my intelligence, say what type of person you think i am etc etc, ahem trolling!!!!

You seem to be doing a good enough job of it yourself. again it shows how we're so alike! how cute!

Whenever i make an argument for someone else like Bollocko or Terry you just come on and try to insult my intelligence, say what type of person you think i am etc etc, ahem trolling!!!!

I haven't replied to you on the subject in hand for ages - there's just no point. You just don't get it, and you never will. No skin off my nose pet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

For the love of all things unholy can someone just make this stop?

tbh wrote: »
    I haven't replied to you on the subject in hand for ages - there's just no point. You just don't get it, and you never will. No skin off my nose pet :)

So you admit you've been trolling and havent been on the topic for ages.
    Glad we cleared that up hun :) xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,960 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

orestes wrote: »
    For the love of all things unholy can someone just make this stop?
    739.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Quazzie wrote: »
    739.jpg

\o/
    And this is why we should be allowed thank posts in feedback.

\o/

I second that, i looove kittens too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

LOL so predictable!!!

Thanks for the advice, pity i cant colour co-ordinate them for you, or use hand puppets to make it clearer :D

The point was anyway, i'll put it in bold for you.

You were trying to find fault with us to get back at us because we showed up your double standards in the Pixaar thread.

We know that both of oyu are trolls. We watch trolls very closely and stamp on them as soon as they start trolling again.

Every single time you post in AH, one of us will take note of what you have posted. We may decide to ban you. Each ban will be longer than the last one.

Or you could just not troll in AH and not be banned from there.
    It's up to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I love it when someone thinks they are being big and clever by making their posts appear in black instead of the default to make an impression, cos then I don't have to ignore them as the works just don't appear against the black skin I use. It's such a perfect idiot filter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I love it when someone thinks they are being big and clever by making their posts appear in black instead of the default to make an impression, cos then I don't have to ignore them as the works just don't appear against the black skin I use. It's such a perfect idiot filter.

Works on the evil skin too, very handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Originally Posted by johnny_knoxvile
    hahaha... Good stuff!
    You should help co-write an episode of Murder She Wrote.

This was responding to another persons joke about how it should be made into a movie, what are we not allowed make jokes anymore!!!!

blah blah blah..

Knoxville. Goddie. This determined tag team trolling nonsense stops now. You have now been banned from this thread due to your consistent asinine thread spoiling. If you post in this thread once more for any reason, even to apologise for the nonsense spewed above you will be banned from After hours. For a good long time. If I find any incidents of similar again on any other AH thread the same ban threat stands.

Trying to find anything you can on us now

Classy%20Panda.jpg

Maybe other posters reported your posts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

who liked my new joke? it would have been perfect for AH, no?

just incase you didnt get it, you have to pronounce it the american way 'two-more'

im not a troll because i give alot of helpfull posts. and i like to make jokes every now and again, i wouldnt call that trolling. i dont try and get on peoples nerves in the forums, or attack people.

either way it doesnt really matter too much, cant believe i bothered trying to state my case.

just so as you know, I've no problem with you making jokes, as long as you've no problem with the fact that you're sometimes going to crack a joke in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you're just going to have to hold your hands up. In an "It was worth it" kind of way. take your ban like a champ!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

just so as you know, I've no problem with you making jokes, as long as you've no problem with the fact that you're sometimes going to crack a joke in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you're just going to have to hold your hands up. In an "It was worth it" kind of way. take your ban like a champ!

fair enough.

i tried for ages to think of more cancer jokes but no no avail, tho this just came in to my head.

/knock knock
    whos there?
    /can i come in?
    can i come in who??
    /can i come in you?

perfect chatup line for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

\o/

I actually searched for the thanks button there.

But sure thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I saw the thread, I read the first post and was moved by it emotionally, thought it was a lovely thing for Pixar to do and a sad but lovely story.

I then clicked out of the thread and read no further as I knew I would only get annoyed by what would innevitably be a small few fckwits posting crap in the thread or making obnoxious jokes.

I'm glad I didn't read any further than the first post now after seeing this thread in feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

The rest of the thread was fine. Those comments were edited/deleted and users were warned/banned.

Good day over all :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

the mods are making themselves look like prats now,just singling out knoxville and fink goddie. bollocko in particular. the thatcher thread stays open but you take issue with these posts????crazy stuff imo

its a vendetta

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

with a capital V

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'm ambivalent about those threads because on one hand, I genuinely did get a bit teary thinking about the kid, but I also instantly thought cynical things about Pixar.

Expressly ringing off the thread as a think of the children zone is also a bit pukey. In a way, I'm almost as uncomfortable abut threads just composed of mawkish, +1 Lady Di-isms almost as much as those that are stuffed with jokes about children.

That said: so what if one thread is just left that way? I can't see why people get wound up about it. The mod warning was clear to see, and there are plenty more threads to post in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

Rabies wrote: »
    with a capital V
    so you admit your a shower of supercilious clowns then????

the mods are making themselves look like prats now,just singling out knoxville and fink goddie. bollocko in particular. the thatcher thread stays open but you take issue with these posts????crazy stuff imo

its a vendetta

Yep i agree, the mods especially Bollocko were shown up for having double standards, and now instead of admitting they were wrong they're pursuing this petty grudge, its funny really, you'd have to laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I'd like someone to give me three good reasons to leave this thread open.

As it stands, this thread is testament to why it's not always an excellent idea to allow users have a voice in Feedback.

Would y'all really think I was stifling useful and constructive user discussion if I were to lock this?

Terry wrote: »
    We know that both of oyu are trolls. We watch trolls very closely and stamp on them as soon as they start trolling again.

Every single time you post in AH, one of us will take note of what you have posted. We may decide to ban you. Each ban will be longer than the last one.

Or you could just not troll in AH and not be banned from there.
    It's up to you.

There you go again cherry picking which of my replies to answer.

You couldnt answer why people in the pixaar thread who shared the same opinion as myself and Knoxvile werent banned after we were banned.

Oh and TBH admitted in an earlier post to being a troll not me.

If you lock it it just proves the double standards and how mods cant accept valid criticism!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Should have been closed 3 days ago, before the spill-over from the other closed thread.

Nothing wrong with users having a voice though, within reason

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I do not feel the urge to justify my actions to a perma banned user of AH (not by me neither mr. Cake) or our newest serial troll any further than I already have.

Oh and TBH admitted in an earlier post to being a troll not me.

can you quote that for me please?

• Advertisement

There ya go pet, off topic for ages

a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response.

The latter part of the definition is you just coming on not answering any questions just trying to insult my intelligence, saying what type of person you think i am etc etc etc, its there for everyone to see.

TBH has been trolling this thread.

Hope that answers your question hun xxx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement