Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Out... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Options
  • 21-06-2009 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭

aperturetruck.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here... huge success

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

off to black mesa eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

lol i wonder if its actully a company or some guy either, copied it for a his company or is just decorating his van.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,297 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Mousey- wrote: »
    lol i wonder if its actully a company or some guy either, copied it for a his company or is just decorating his van.
    I can assure you, its a nerd :pac:

star_trek_shuttlecraft.JPG

And there are others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

While it's pretty cool it doesn't evoke the same level of fear and panic an Umbrella Corp Van would.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,297 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Thaedydal wrote: »
    While it's pretty cool it doesn't evoke the same level of fear and panic an Umbrella Corp Van would.
    only if youre a nerdy hypochondriac

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Carbug.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Lets face it tho, what else would you expect from Aperture but a clapped out old transit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Watch out... THE CAKE IS A SPY!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

face stab palm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Cool van - but obviously a nerd, not a real company. Pretty sure that logo is ©

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Thaedydal wrote: »

I was coming home from Salthill the other day when a friend and I found a business calling itself Biolaser. Being both fans of lasers and biology WITH lasers we went for a closer look. Their logo bore an uncanny resemblance to that of Tricell's, which will sound awfully familiar to anyone who's played Resident Evil 5 for any length of time. Then we noticed that the establishment was right next to a butcher's.

We left rather quickly, and have not been near Salthill since. I have a photo somewhere on my phone, I might throw it up later...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭T3h Windeh

I must admit, I'm just as nerdy...

I covered my bedroom walls in the exact wall writing from Portal one night..

I'll try get pics up ASAP:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

:D Please do Sarky!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

On a vaguely related note, I was in London last week and I found an energy drink called T-virus Antidote.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Kiith wrote: »
    Carbug.jpg

Cannot be clamped either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I'm sure I have seen leaflets or business cards for that Aperture place at the help desk in the Dundrum centre ages ago.

Think it had a similar logo and all.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Advertisement