Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nikkii hayes threatens to sue board.ie in sunday mirror

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

mysterious wrote: »
    Admin review.

They are even more lazy than the general mods, believe me.

They donnnnnnnnnnnt wanna hear it. OVer the head like the good ol Irish way. La la.

Oh completely lazy. I mean, for god sake like. Lets look at what probably happened - I think everyone will agree how lazy the mods & admins were on this one!! Defo.

So a thread is started, some not so nice comments passed. Report comes in that the individual aint happy. The fecking lazy gits of mods get up of their asses and actually lock the the thread, then ask Admins to decide what to do. Sure, what would the mods know? Lazy feckers, getting up and actually locking the thread. I mean, talk about lazy!

Then, would ya believe, the admins decided to read it and though "Sure, best remove it. Clearly its not worthy to be kept alive and sure, its useless anyway so lets just remove it".

Imagine that. In one ear out the other. Lazy gits. :rolleyes:

Oh.. Wait. Hold on a min... they.. what? They.. LOCKED it? A mod? Jesus. And an Admin did what? Removed it? Chirky almighty on a stick - they actually did something other then sit around poking the hamsters in the server room? Jesus, that sure changes things. Lazy admins and mods.. gone are those days. *sheads tear*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Admin review............ :D you have me laughing already.

They are even more lazy than the general mods, believe me.

They donnnnnnnnnnnt wanna hear it. OVer the head like the good ol Irish way. La la.

And you are basing this dismissive overview of the entire authority structure on the site on what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I have no idea who this woman is.

Is she some z-lister looking for attention?

I actually thought that she was yer won who married one of the Westlife guys a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

:D
    I went to look her up -found this link.http://2fm.rte.ie/show/12/
    Then I scrolled down to see her photo:D

Took me a second to realise it wasn't meant to be her.
    Found a better pic through google.

EDIT: Does anyone have any clips from her show? I wanna see if I recognise the voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I actually thought that she was yer won who married one of the Westlife guys a while back.

I've no idea who she is either, but I'd be willing to place a bet she applied to be on Big Brother at some stage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Thought it was that stupid tool that was in big brother a few years back. Remember her? Christ I hate her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Macros42 wrote: »
    From Wikipedia: "Hayes was publicly assaulted in a hotel in the Temple Bar district of Dublin in April 2008. After receiving a black eye she was grateful for the support of her boss John Clarke and fellow broadcaster Gerry Ryan but failed to step outdoors for some months following the attack.[6]"

"

:eek: it was 6th who did it ? Oh my, oh my.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I assume that she wrote that wiki article herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Sully wrote: »
    Oh completely lazy. I mean, for god sake like. Lets look at what probably happened - I think everyone will agree how lazy the mods & admins were on this one!! Defo.

So a thread is started, some not so nice comments passed. Report comes in that the individual aint happy. The fecking lazy gits of mods get up of their asses and actually lock the the thread, then ask Admins to decide what to do. Sure, what would the mods know? Lazy feckers, getting up and actually locking the thread. I mean, talk about lazy!

Then, would ya believe, the admins decided to read it and though "Sure, best remove it. Clearly its not worthy to be kept alive and sure, its useless anyway so lets just remove it".

Oh.. Wait. Hold on a min... they.. what? They.. LOCKED it? A mod? Jesus. And an Admin did what? Removed it? Chirky almighty on a stick - they actually did something other then sit around poking the hamsters in the server room? Jesus, that sure changes things. Lazy admins and mods.. gone are those days. *sheads tear*

Lol! I can feel the sarcasm coming out of the screen at me.

I actually only locked it because the OP asked but otherwise the above is exactly what happened!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Sully wrote: »

I'm just saying, no need to get all high and mighty down my neck.

The girl stood for herself, kudoos to her. Its not like shes the only one here that has gotten this ****. It's not like we have never seeeeeeeeen this before.

Give me a break.

• Advertisement

Give me a break.
    No. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

attention seeking masturbatory journalism.
    i want to see her head on star wars kid

Jazzy wrote: »
    attention seeking masturbatory journalism.
    i want to see her head on star wars kid
    I want to see star wars kid on her head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Given that I posted this:
    Guys given that it's last thing on a Sunday night, the chances of getting the official word from the office on whether or not we have had contact from Ms Hayes or a representative of hers is slim to none.

Until we have the word from on super-high, it would be good if we could refrain from posting anything contentious on this thread.

...and some users still ignored me, this thread is locked.

Being sued isn't funny, you lot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement