Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long is a drive from dublin to killkenny??

Options
  • 21-06-2009 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

my friend was suposed to be out ther today but for ssome reason the times he said are not right for when hes back

im just being paranoid:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

an hour and a half roughly
    oh and it's spelled Kilkenny ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

dont_kill_kenny.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Depends which part of kilkenny and which part of dublin!

Roughly 1and a half to 2 hours would be the standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'd be saying two hours tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

I drive it every week into the city, If your going from Kilkenny City and out through Carlow it will take 1hr 45minutes usually allowing for a bit of traffic.
    If your not in the city and out more towards Urlingford area and can go through Durrow/Abbeyleix it is a bit quicker.

Best ive done is 1hr 10minutes from my house in Dublin City Center, through Durrow to my home in Kilkenny 10 Miles outside the city (Urlingford side) and Kilkenny is only 10minutes more from there.
    Also that day i didnt break 1 speed limie either just cruising the whole way, traffic was nice doh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement