Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who likes sex more??men or wimmen??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭irisheddie

whoevers bent over id tink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Bull**** I've had sex where I didn't come, the girl and the girl did what can only be described as an olympic gymnast level dismount and left me there without finishing me off!!!
    You have to learn to keep the bitches in line. Be a man ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Dunno about like, love?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

orestes wrote: »
    If you don't like it you're doing it wrong

/Inserts generic 'that's what she said' comment here.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Generally I would say that whoever needs it most enjoys it the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Generally I would say that whoever needs it most enjoys it the least.

Aren't you the deep one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

asdasd wrote: »
    Aren't you the deep one?

how many hav you got in there?? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I'm pretty sure an old English teacher told us that there was some person in Greek mythology (I think) who was born a man and reborn a woman (somehow). They preferred it as a woman.

Haven't a notion as to why an English teacher was telling us which gender got the most out of sex though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Sex is alright, but you can't beat the real thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Peppapig

I think men do, when I was a women sex was kinda mediocre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Peppapig wrote: »
    I lol'ed. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I'm pretty sure an old English teacher told us that there was some person in Greek mythology (I think) who was born a man and reborn a woman (somehow). They preferred it as a woman.

Haven't a notion as to why an English teacher was telling us which gender got the most out of sex though.

Yeah but the ancient Greeks were all ghey, so they would've preferred recevining.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

Men definately....they think about sex alot more than women I think....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

nicegirl wrote: »
    Men definately....they think about sex alot more than women I think....
    We spend more time thinking about it than actually having it ......probably ;) Not like we can just leave our place of work and do the buiss with wife / girlfriend

Apparently we think about sex every 7 minutes of the day ( some stat I read once ) which is part of what being a man is all about .We are programmed that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Apparently we think about sex every 7 minutes of the day ( some stat I read once ) which is part of what being a man is all about .We are programmed that way

For how long? 7 minutes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,401 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

did read a survey a while back which said high percentage of women enjoy housework more than sex. here it is
    A third said that they found more satisfaction in cleaning than in sex

so maybe men like it more, because its much better than cleaning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

it depends who is on top! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

asdasd wrote: »
    For how long? 7 minutes?
    How many 7 minutes are there in 24 hrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Wimmen, my wimmen.

/Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

men I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Women like making love. Men like f*cking.
    :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Zombie sex

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

i am a LADY so i couldnt possibly say whether i like a good old seeing to

Peppapig wrote: »

A women? Lots of women all in one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭bubble_wrap

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    well i love it!! ;) i could do it all day every day!! which usually happens with me n my oh! :)
    don't lie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭flas

put it this way,if you have an itchy inner ear and scratch it with your finger,when your finished,which feels better,your ear or your finger!?? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I love sex, I don't cum every time, I go way too long half the time (damn phimosis :D). But my partners generally enjoy it too.

I wouldn't have sex with a girl that doesn't love sex a second time.

My opinion is, sex is only bad if at some point noone laughs! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Some men pretend to be in love to have sex.

Some women pretend to have sex to be in love.
    :D

Overall I'd say men have better sex. They don't have to put their legs in the air and be pumped like a dog. Unless they are gay that is.

Some men pretend to be in love to have sex.

Some women pretend to have sex to be in love.
    :D

Overall I'd say men have better sex. They don't have to put their legs in the air and be pumped like a dog. Unless they are gay that is.

Women don't have to either, most enjoy it I would think! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

TPD wrote: »

That would be Tiresias

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Women like making love. Men like f*cking.
    :cool:
    Women like both.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 leightheone

between myself and himself its totally me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Maddison wrote: »
    Well I for one love a good legs up!!

Thats all very well but we are talking about sex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Funny question. Assuming the sex is good, both should enjoy as much as the other? I think the male of the species think about it and want it more, but that's not to say the wimmenz don't enjoy it as much. The whole multiple orgasm buzz looks a treat.

it was a joke so cam down there, are you maybe mad cus your not getting any!!

Who are you talking to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

Sheep are better in bed than Irish women.

Irish men are fantastic lovers - why should Irish women bother their holes...?

ah not you anyways!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

If the wimmen orgasms, then they enjoy it way more than the man!

8,000 nerve endings versus 4,000 nerve endings. :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

The_Thing wrote: »
    Sheep are better in bed than Irish women.

That must be some hell of a sheep you got because Irish women have left alot of their inhibitions behind them over the years and are no different to any other nationalities really. I think those who criticize Irish women only do so because they have trouble meeting up with them to begin with.

Irish girls are the best :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Women, I'd say. The look on their face when they orgasm is amazing.
    Dudess wrote:
    8,000 nerve endings versus 4,000 nerve endings. cool.gif

That's why smaller boobs are better! :p

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Galway K9 wrote: »
    If the wimmen orgasms, then they enjoy it way more than the man!

Pretty big if though for some people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Irish women are pretty **** in bed TBH, I remember scoring a french girl before when I was on a skiing holiday in France with the lads one christmas , and she really enjoyed it more than any Irish women i have ever been with before.

So i guess it depends on the women

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Dudess wrote: »
    8,000 nerve endings versus 4,000 nerve endings. :cool:

sounds fishy to me :confused:

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Irish women are pretty **** in bed TBH, I remember scoring a french girl before when I was on a skiing holiday in France with the lads one christmas , and she really enjoyed it more than any Irish women i have ever been with before.

That doesn't even make sense, and it doesn't answer the thread's question, so... Irish women putdown attempt per chance?

Best sex I've had is an Irish girl, she is as fcuked up as me when it comes to sex, so your "Irish women" theory is ****.

It really does depend on the girl though, I love when girls really love sex! :) Makes things more interesting! Makes places more interesting! :D
    Chagnon wrote: »
    Do women truthfully like getting done in the bum or does it just feel like a poo determined to get back up?

I know a girl who claims she can orgasm with Anal, haven't given those doors a bashing yet though. *Buys lube online*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

irish women arnt **** in bed your just a **** lover....

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭gagomes

I'm sadly surprised no one has pulled up this one yet, anyway:
    Who Enjoys Sex More
    A man and a woman were having drinks, getting to know one another and started bantering back and forth about male - female issues. They talked about who was better in certain sports, who were the better entertainers, etc. The flirting continued for more than an hour when the topic of sex came up. So they got into an argument about who enjoyed sex more.
    The man said, "Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think we are so obsessed with getting laid?" .
    He then went on for several hours arguing his point, even going so far as to ask other men in the bar for their opinions. The woman listened quietly until the man was finished making his point. Confident in the strength of his argument, the man awaited her response. "That doesn't prove anything," the woman countered. "Think about this: When your ear itches and you put your finger in it and wiggle it around, then pull it out, which feels better - your ear or your finger?

• Advertisement
Advertisement