Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Divert on Three

• 21-06-2009 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭

Could anyone please tell me how much it costs to divert an incoming call to another number on Three? All I've managed to find on the website is this. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭blaz

Breezer wrote: »
    Could anyone please tell me how much it costs to divert an incoming call to another number on Three? All I've managed to find on the website is this. Thanks.

It costs nothing to enable the diversion. Of course you pay for the call to the diverted number every time somebody calls you and gets diverted. The price for that depends on your plan, the cost is the same as if you manualy dialed that number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Gotcha. Excuse my ignorance :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭blaz

Breezer wrote: »
    Gotcha. Excuse my ignorance :o

No worries, it's a valid question. I was kinda shocked when I realised that Vodafone charged you to enable the diversion. At least the other operators are not so greedy.

Advertisement