Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast International Airport

Options
  • 21-06-2009 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

What is my cheapest way to get to the International Airport from the Europa Hotel?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 sammywilsonjnr

Translink do an airporter type bus run from the bus station right behind the hotel. Runs on a fairly regular basis - think it'll set you back about £6/7

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Yep, the "Airport Express 300" links the city centre to the International airport:

http://www.translink.co.uk/airbusservice300.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Cheers thanks!!

Does this bus go anywhere near the Central Station either? I am coming up from Dublin but undecided whether we'll go up on the bus or the train!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

johnfás wrote: »
    Cheers thanks!!

Does this bus go anywhere near the Central Station either? I am coming up from Dublin but undecided whether we'll go up on the bus or the train!

nah :(

but just get a train from central to Gt Victoria street and its linked to the bus station. Or turn left out of central station and walk in straight line (look up to see red europa sign) and it will only take 5-10 mins walk

Advertisement